Hate is quiet a strong word I know but I have several pet hates
1. Bananas, I hate the way they look, feel, smell. taste, that spiders live in the bunches, They terrify me!!
2. People chewing gum.. especially when they make it pop. It drives me up the wall
3. The phrase “Pull yourself together”- Grrrrrr!!! Makes me want to pull them apart when they say this
4. People on their mobiles who think we need to hear their music or their conversations- I am not that bored!
5. Snow! The way the whole country seems to come to a standstill for a few snowflakes
6. Pet owners who don’t look after their pets. Why have them to let them be unloved??
7. Trousers that boys wear half way down their bum- makes me want to pull them down and laugh
8. Grumpy old people who block the aisles with their trollies and then scowl at you when you walk past.
9. The other phrase “Mum/Julie wheres my … (fill in the blanks)- hang on a min let me polish me crystal ball me old duck
10. Those noisy exhausts (usually driven by “boys”) – don’t impress me much!